by Wallace D. Wattles
AS READ BY:
Denis E. Waitley
“When I first met Rhonda Byrne, creator of The Secret, we shared the fact that The Science of Getting Rich, written in 1910, nearly a century ago, is a cornerstone in our own belief systems.
I attribute much of my own success to my internalization of The Law of Attraction, Thinking and Acting in a Certain Way, The Impression of Increase, and Gratitude, which are core values both in Wallace D. Wattles’ book, and in the global phenomenon, The Secret.
I hope you enjoy and benefit from listening to this classic masterpiece.”
1. The Right to be Rich
2. There is a Science of Getting Rich
3. Is Opportunity Monopolized?
4. The First Principle in the Science of Getting Rich
5. Increasing Life
6. How Riches Come to You
8. Thinking in a Certain Way
9. How to Use the Will
10. Acting in a Certain Way
11. Efficient Action
12. Getting into the Right Business
13. The Impression of Increase
14. The Advancing Individual
15. Some Cautions, and Concluding Observations
16. Summary of the Science of Getting Rich
Dr. Waitley’s products are no longer available through this website. ¬†There are some of his products available at the following sites: